You might know SmugMug is a great option for hosting and selling images or that we have recently partnered with SmugMug to provide a proofing solution for our sites. But did you know they also have an amazing community program called the SmugMug User Group (SMUG), that meets in cities all over the world?
Starting with Southern California and the Bay Area, we will be starting to attend local Smug groups for SEO & Branding workshops and will be able to provide some in-person product demos as we setup people’s sites. It will be a unique opportunity to learn some great techniques for building your website, using SmugMug and how the two can work together.
Aug 25th, 2011
We will be attending two SMUGS in one night. We won’t be speaking or doing any product demos but will be there to hang out, meet everyone and maybe do a giveaway or two.
- Orange County, CA – Marty will be hanging out from 6-9PM and will be giving away a free first year of BlogSite membership (worth $399). More info on the Orange County Smug.
- Los Angeles, CA – Ellen will be stopping by the Los Angeles Smug to hang out and meet everyone. Stop by and say hi! More info on the Los Angeles Smug.
- Los Angeles, CA - We will be able to give a full product demo at the Los Angeles Smug
- Orange County, CA - We will be speaking about all things Branding, Marketing and SEO. How to find your voice and shout it from the rooftops, on a shoestring (of course) Orange County Smug
- San Fransisco East Bay Smug – product demo. More about the East Bay Smug.
- San Francisco Smug – SEO panel and brief demo. More about the San Francisco Smug
- San Diego – Details TBA